Skip to content
What do I need to market the business?
- Get out into the community and introduce yourself/your business to every potential facility and referral source.
- Always carry business cards and brochures.
- Prepare a 30-second “elevator speech”
- Efforts should be very focused on your target audience (not media advertising). More profitable to market your business in those places frequently visited by your potential clients.
- Professional look in your vehicle(s) and your employees (uniform dress code).
- Provide better and friendlier customer service to make EVERY trip enjoyable (word of mouth).
- Offer services not available through your competition (package deals, group rates, flex hours).
- Brochures with large print in senior apartment complexes, ALFs, Rehab Centers, bingo halls, etc.
- Offer to speak at appropriate group meetings.
- Write feature article for community newspapers.
- Network with people in complementary fields.