What are the rates I would charge?
Our consulting program will provide you competive rates that transportation companies charge in your area.
- Type of Client – Private Pay, Medicaid, VA, Workers Comp, Contracted
- Type of Service – Ambulatory/Wheelchair/Stretcher
- Market Factors – Fuel, insurance, labor, general overhead will determine cost of service. Determine break-even point when/where you make profit.
- Time of Day and Day of Week
- Mileage – Do you begin from Pick-up or After 5 miles? “Loaded” vs. “Deadhead” miles. Wait-time.
Contact Department of Social Services in those counties where you wish to provide service to get a copy of their reimbursement rates for Medicaid recipients.
Contact State DOT. They may require NEMT providers to file an annual Tariff Sheet.
Mystery Shop Competition.
How do I get paid?
- Private Pay
- Private Contracts with Facilities
- Veteran’s Administration
- Workers Compensation