Start-up Process for your Business
We offer a comprehensive program that covers all you need to start your own Non-Medical business. 21st Century Health Care Consultants agree to provide you with the following services.
- Preparation and assistance with required corporate actions (e.g. setup of your incorporation or LLC, Tax ID and NPI numbers)
- Completion of any state business license application
- Completion of state/broker Medicaid application and application for a Managed Medicaid Program (if available)
- Advising on any state/county/Medicaid requirements for Insurance
- Advising on any state/county/Medicaid requirements for Vehicle Drivers
- Advising on any state/county/Medicaid requirements for Vehicle Types and Specifications
- Provide Non-emergency Medical Transportation Policies and Procedures Manuals and Forms
- Provide a template for you to complete your Non-emergency Medical Transportation Business Plan
- Provide a Custom Market Analysis to identify potential market opportunities and competitors within a 30-45 mile radius of your business
- Provide instruction on establishing a manual Dispatching System to efficiently manage your operation and provide access to a dispatching software solution at our cost.
- Provide training DVDs to teach you how to achieve market dominance in your community and a training DVD for your drivers on how to safely manage the customer interaction.
- Provide 1,000 each of professionally designed (with your input) brochures and business cards.
- Provide a professional Website for your business (with your input) and free use of our Search Engine Optimization management services for the first six months of your business start.